ZO Skin Health bridges the gap between therapeutic treatments and daily care to give patients continuously healthy skin.
ZO Skin Health Products
Created by Dr Zein Obagi
ZO Skin Health products are formulated and developed to create and maintain healthy skin for life, with visible results.
The dynamic bond between science and skin health is the essence of ZO Skin Health. By using the best of what science has to offer, the ZO Skin Health range is designed to improve your skin’s natural functions that prevent or resolve many common concerns.
ZO Skin Health’s product range includes cleansers, exfoliants, toners and cremes for your everyday skincare routine. There are also targeted solutions for dullness, rosacea, acne and ageing skin, as well as SPF and specific products for delicate skin around the eyes, and for the full body.
If you require a deeper treatment to complement your at-home skincare regime then ZO Skin Health also caters for this. Professional treatments include peels and booster serums.
Potent Skincare Ingredients
Many high street products contain the same ingredients as ZO Skin Health, but at a much lower concentration. You’ve probably heard of some of these before; you’ll find them across the ZO Skin Health range in higher concentrations…
- AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) – used to exfoliate dry and sensitive skin. Improve discolouration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benzoyl Peroxide – a high strength bacteria-killing ingredient used to treat acne.
- Caffeine – commonly found in eye creams, caffeine reduces puffiness around the eyes and improves the appearance of dark circles.
- Ceramides – a family of molecules that maintain the skins ability to retain moisture. Skin feels softer and more hydrated.
- Hyaluronic Acid – boosts the skin’s moisture content and helps prevent moisture loss. It achieves a smoother, dewier complexion.
- Retinol – lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing skin and improving tone.
- Salicylic Acid – used to exfoliate and cleanse pores, and calm inflammation. It’s particularly good for acne-prone and oily skin.
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant that prevents the production of pigment. Vitamin C helps to fade dark spots and improve uneven complexions.
Here’s what patients say about ZO Skin Health…
“My skin was an absolute mess before using ZO products. Over the counter products never work. You will see the changes in your skin in days. Follow the advice from your practitioner and you will have skin to die for!
“I’m a month into using ZO products and I can tell you – IT DOES WORK!!! My skin looks radiant and I’ve seen a noticeable reduction in my wrinkles.”
“Amazing products, my skin’s never looked better! If only I knew about these products earlier. I won’t ever use anything else.”
Look at these results…
Male patient with rosacea
Female patient with ageing skin
Female patient with sun damaged skin
Female patient with acne
Female patient suffering with acne
Female patient suffering with acne
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which products are suitable for me?
Dr Kathryn will thoroughly assess your skin and recommend specific products for you to target your concerns and restore your skin’s health.
What happens if I react to ZO Skin Health?
Should you experience any adverse reactions to your ZO Skin Health products, please contact Dr Kathryn at Real You Clinic as soon as possible where she will be able to advise you.
Book your complimentary consultation with Dr Kathryn at Real You Clinic to find out more about ZO Skin Health and your skincare regime. Call 020 8901 6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I'm Dr. Kathryn Taylor-Barnes, the founder of Real You Clinic. As a dedicated practitioner in aesthetic medicine, I'm always on the quest for skincare products that not only promise but deliver real results. My latest discovery, Alastin Skincare, has been...
Rediscovering Radiance with Sculptra Welcome to the rejuvenating world of Sculptra, where turning back the clock on aging is not just a dream, but a tangible reality. As a seasoned expert in cosmetic treatments, I'm excited to introduce you to Sculptra, a...
Transforming Skin Care with Light & Bright Hello to everyone seeking a radiant, even-toned complexion! I'm delighted to share my insights on the Light & Bright Treatment using the Nordlys device from Candela which provides a cutting-edge solution for achieving...