Our treatments; the latest
professional products, to suit
every clients individual needs
Your Choice of Treatments at the Real You Clinic in St Margarets
Dr Kathryn understands that each and every one of her clients is different – which is why she works with a wide range of the latest professional products, matching them to each client’s individual needs. This ensures you get the right product, at the right strength to deliver the right result for you!
Dr Kathryn also offers a full range of non-cosmetic procedures for men and women which include:
- Wrinkle relaxing injections; holds back the signs of ageing and reduces the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles
- Dermal fillers; adds volume, discreetly enhances facial contours, smooths away facial lines and revitalises your appearance
- Lip volumising and enhancement; gives definition and delivers irresistibly soft, plump and natural looking lips
- Chin enhancement; smooths lines, reduces wrinkles and restores your youthful appearance
- Hand rejuvenation; ensures your hands don’t give away your true age by adding volume and youthfulness
- Skin tag and wart removal; professionally and painlessly removes uncomfortable skin tags
- Sweat reduction; helps to reduce sweat gland problems
- Labial puff treatment; rejuvenating and restoring that youthful look
- Skinade; collagen drink that repairs and strengthens the skin from the inside for younger, healthier and better-looking skin
Simply call 0208 9016 444 to book your consultation.
Happy New Year and welcome to 2020! It’s January, which can only mean one thing; it’s time to reflect on 2019 and set your new year’s resolutions to shape your 2020. Perhaps you’re taking part in Veganuary? Maybe signing up to the gym to help achieve your fitness...
Winter is a tough time of year for your skin; cold winds, dry air, central heating and lack of daylight all contribute to common problems. But that makes it the best time to perfect your skincare regime! If you feel your skin is looking dry or dull, or you’re...
Baby, it's cold outside ❄️ It seems that the cold winter weather is well and truly here, the days are short and the Christmas ads have started… That can only mean one thing; the Christmas countdown is on! The festive season is fun, but these short days...