Our treatments; the latest
professional products, to suit
every clients individual needs
Your Choice of Treatments at the Real You Clinic in St Margarets
Dr Kathryn understands that each and every one of her clients is different – which is why she works with a wide range of the latest professional products, matching them to each client’s individual needs. This ensures you get the right product, at the right strength to deliver the right result for you!
Dr Kathryn also offers a full range of non-cosmetic procedures for men and women which include:
- Wrinkle relaxing injections; holds back the signs of ageing and reduces the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles
- Dermal fillers; adds volume, discreetly enhances facial contours, smooths away facial lines and revitalises your appearance
- Lip volumising and enhancement; gives definition and delivers irresistibly soft, plump and natural looking lips
- Chin enhancement; smooths lines, reduces wrinkles and restores your youthful appearance
- Hand rejuvenation; ensures your hands don’t give away your true age by adding volume and youthfulness
- Skin tag and wart removal; professionally and painlessly removes uncomfortable skin tags
- Migraine and headache relief; using the latest techniques to manage the symptoms
- Sweat reduction; helps to reduce sweat gland problems
- Labial puff treatment; rejuvenating and restoring that youthful look
- Skinade; collagen drink that repairs and strengthens the skin from the inside for younger, healthier and better-looking skin
Simply call 0208 9016 444 to book your consultation.
WOW Fusion is the skincare cocktail you need right now! We all love a cocktail, and now there’s one for your skin! Dr Kathryn can mix the perfect combination of skincare ingredients just for you with the new, innovative treatment at Real You - WOW Fusion....
A mother-of-two has revealed how having labial filler has revived her confidence - and her sex life. After deciding to try the treatment, Audrey says she feels better than ever, and believes it's the 'lunchtime answer' to boosting things in the bedroom...
Cheek enhancements at Real You Ageing happens to us all and our face is often one of the first places to show signs of it. Hyaluronic acid and collagen that our bodies naturally produce start to diminish, resulting in less volume and vitality in your skin....