Skinade®; Drink Your Way to Younger,
Healthier and Better-looking Skin
What Is Skinade?
Skinade is a scientifically formulated collagen drink that repairs and strengthens the skin from the inside for younger, healthier and more radiant appearance. It is a patent pending formula that promotes stronger hair and nails and many consumers report improvements in certain skin conditions.
Skinade contains only the highest quality ingredients with no artificial flavours or colouring and fewer than 35 calories. With natural flavours of peach and mangosteen, it offers a pleasant tasting and convenient addition to your daily skincare regime.
Improving Your Skin
The ingredients work synergistically to achieve anti-ageing results for your skin. The formula utilises high-grade collagen and essential micronutrients to help your body rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix.
The special collagen in Skinade has a low molecular weight enabling rapid absorption and transportation to where it is needed. The collagen fibres formed, strengthen the collagen matrix in the dermis.
Skinade Can Reduce Your Wrinkles
Collagen improves skin elasticity by increasing the density of fibroblasts (the cells responsible for rebuilding connective tissue) and improves skin hydration and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Drinking Skinade also stimulates the body’s own natural collagen production. When the body senses collagen in the blood stream, it stimulates the production of fibroblasts reinforcing the collagen matrix and playing a critical role in wound healing and this dual action makes Skinade a highly effective skincare solution.
Consumed on a daily basis, it effectively returns your body to a younger state of collagen production, resulting in a visibly more youthful appearance.
The Benefits For Your Skin
Drinking Skinade our consumers have reported the following:
- After 4 to 6 days they begin to feel a difference in their skin: it is softer and more hydrated
- After 10 to 14 days they begin to see a visible difference in their skin: it is more uniform, smoother, radiant and glowing
- Between 2 to 4 weeks skin starts to appear firmer and fuller with a noticeable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- After the 4 to 6 weekly skin renewal cycle, the improvements continue to build and with continued use on a daily basis your skin will continue to improve
The appearance of your skin will continue to improve for as long as you incorporate Skinade into your daily skincare regime. If you stop taking Skinade for a short period e.g. over a weekend, results will be maintained. However, if you stop completely, your skin will begin to slowly lose the benefits you have gained.
Benefits For Your Body
Around 30% of your body is made up of connective tissue or collagen, which is not only found in your skin, but also in your joints, hair and nails. The collagen in Skinade is highly bio-available enabling the body to repair and renew connective tissue and consumers have reported the following benefits:
- Healthier, stronger and faster-growing hair and nails
- An improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Sufferers of acne, psoriasis and eczema have also experienced improvements in these skin disorders
- Consumers who suffer from joint pain have noticed a decrease in discomfort
How To Take The Skinade Drink
It is suitable for both male and female adults (over 18 years) who want to do the very best for their skin. For Skinade to be effective, it needs to become part of your daily skincare regime. For best results, we recommended that you drink one bottle each morning after breakfast. If you’re feeling tired during the course of the day, the B vitamins will give you an energy boost.
It does not have to be stored in the fridge, but it tastes better chilled so it’s personal preference how you like to drink it.
How Much Does It Cost?
- 1 month supply for £99.00
Skinade contains only the highest quality ingredients with no artificial flavours or colouring, and fewer than 35 calories per bottle. For best results, we recommended that you drink one bottle every morning after breakfast.
Contact us for more information.
*A 3 months course is highly recommended to get visible results from Skinade.
Skinade contains the following high-quality ingredients:
- Marine collagen: Our high-grade marine collagen is sourced from fresh-water fish, low in sodium and avoiding mercury contamination. We’ve included 7000mg in each bottle.
- Vitamin C: essential for natural collagen formation and maintaining the collagen matrix.
- It also provides vital protection for the skin by boosting the immune system and reducing free-radical damage.
- MSM: a naturally occurring form of organic sulphur found in all living organisms. It helps collagen and keratin formation, improves skin elasticity and inhibits cross-linking of collagen cells, a major cause of skin ageing.
- B Vitamins: our vitamin-B complex promotes more uniform, clearer, glowing and radiant skin.
- Omegas 3 & 6: we source our omegas exclusively from organic flax seed oil that plays an important role in balancing dry and oily skin.
- L-lysine: An essential amino acid that is key to rebuilding the collagen matrix at cellular level.
Please feel free to contact us on 0208 9016 444 and if you are in the Twickenham area then why not pick up a course of Skinade at our clinic or simply ask us for more information.
Obagi® is the world’s leading prescription-strength skincare range only available from a qualified medical practitioner like Dr Kathryn. Every product has been researched thoroughly and clinically tested. With a wide range of products suitable for all skin...read more
Summer is on our doorstep (finally!) and Dr Kathryn can't wait to help you to prepare and ensure you look and feel the best you. Whilst some may think of Summer as the time to chill by the pool with a cocktail 🍹 in hand, for many it's a busy time filled...read more
Have you been considering a facelift, but don’t like the idea of undergoing surgery? Would you like an alternative that delivers a facelift without the hospital stay too? Well, now you can with the revolutionary ‘Silhouette Soft®, now available at The Real...read more