Your Treatment Investment Price List
Botulinum Toxin Muscle Relaxing Injections (Botox):
Using premium botulinum toxin (Azzalure, Botox, Vistabel, Xeomin, Bocouture).
Based on the number of areas. Main areas include:
- Frown area between the eyebrows – the dreaded “number elevens”
- Horizontal forehead lines – the “train tracks”
- Crows feet – sides of both eyes
- Nasal bunny lines
- Chin dimples – crinkly chin “orange peel effect”
- Vertical lip lines – “smoker’s” lines
- Corners of mouth – “sad” lines
- Neck Platysmal bands – especially good for thin necks
Hyperhidrosis Botulinum Toxin Injections To Decrease Sweating:
Using premium botulinum toxin products (Azzalure, Botox, Vistabel, Xeomin, Bocouture).
Investment cost: Both Underarms £400- 450
Dermal Filler Treatments:
Using premium hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Based on the volume needed for your personal treatment.
- Aliaxin treatments from £
- Ellansé hand rejuvenation treatments from £150 per syringe
- Juvéderm treatments from £180
- Perfectha treatments from £
- Princess Range treatments from £
- Profhilo treatments from £
- Sculptra treatments from £350
Treatment Options Using Dermal Fillers:
- Nose to mouth lines; marionette lines
- Cheek volume enhancement using cannula “no bruise technique”
- Tear Trough enhancement
- Lip enhancement and sculpture
- Down turned mouth treatment
- Deep frown and forehead lines and folds
- Back of hands rejuvenation with collagen stimulator
- Décolletage rejuvenation using Hyaluronic acid fillers or collagen stimulator fillers
Dr Kathryn is skilled at removing unwanted filler using Hylase enzyme. When injected appropriately it produces immediate effects. So, if you are unhappy with the way filler has been injected by your practitioner, Dr Kathryn can help to resolve the problem for you.
Investment from £100
£90.00 per peel; Course of 3-6 advised
1 Month Supply – £99.00
Vitamin B12 Injections:
£25.00 each; Course of 6 advised
Fast Skin Tag And Mole Removal Using The Latest Technology:
Removal of skin tags and moles using laser Hyfrecator technology. Quick fast and virtually painless. Little or no scarring. Get rid of those “bobbly bits” that have always bothered you or rub on clothing and look unsightly.
Cost £80, £110, £130 for 1, 2, 3 lesions removal.
(Discount offered for over 3 lesions!)
N.B. Dr Kathryn will examine each mole to ensure it is appropriate for removal by this method.
For the second successive year, FACE hosted a dedicated Aesthetic Gynaecology agenda on Sunday 18th June, and I had the pleasure…read more
Mother-of-four, 62, tries the new ‘eartox’ (with surprising results)…read more
Would YOU inject collagen from dead horses into your face to look younger?read more