Your Treatment Price List
Click the image below to view our full price list.
Botulinum Toxin Muscle Relaxing Injections (Botox):
Using premium botulinum toxin (Azzalure, Botox, Vistabel, Xeomin, Bocouture).
Based on the number of areas. Main areas include:
- Frown area between the eyebrows – the dreaded “number elevens”
- Horizontal forehead lines – the “train tracks”
- Crows feet – sides of both eyes
- Nasal bunny lines
- Chin dimples – crinkly chin “orange peel effect”
- Vertical lip lines – “smoker’s” lines
- Corners of mouth – “sad” lines
- Neck Platysmal bands – especially good for thin necks
1 Zone from £200
2 Zones from £250
3 Zones from £300
Over 3 Zones from £50 per area
Platysmal Bands from £200
Hyperhidrosis Botulinum Toxin Injections To Decrease Sweating:
Using premium botulinum toxin products (Azzalure, Botox, Vistabel, Xeomin, Bocouture).
Investment cost: Both Underarms £400- 450
Dermal Filler Treatments:
Using premium hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, including Profhilo, Sculptra, Perfectha, Juvéderm and Ellansé… Based on the volume needed for your personal treatment, prices start from £180.
Treatment Options Using Dermal Fillers:
- Nose to mouth lines; marionette lines
- Cheek volume enhancement using cannula “no bruise technique”
- Tear Trough enhancement
- Lip enhancement and sculpture
- Down turned mouth treatment
- Deep frown and forehead lines and folds
- Back of hands rejuvenation with collagen stimulator
- Décolletage rejuvenation using Hyaluronic acid fillers or collagen stimulator fillers
Dr Kathryn is skilled at removing unwanted filler using Hylase enzyme. When injected appropriately it produces immediate effects. So, if you are unhappy with the way filler has been injected by your practitioner, Dr Kathryn can help to resolve the problem for you.
Price dependent on filler used and areas to be treated.
From £60 – £350, depending on peel; course of 3-6 advised
£105 for 30 day course
Supplied in full size bottles, or travel sachets.
Vitamin B12 Injections:
£35.00 each; Course of 6 advised
Dr Kathryn also offers B12 blood test to check your blood levels. Cost is £50.
Fast Skin Tag And Mole Removal Using The Latest Technology:
Removal of skin tags and moles using laser Hyfrecator technology. Quick fast and virtually painless. Little or no scarring. Get rid of those “bobbly bits” that have always bothered you or rub on clothing and look unsightly.
Mole removal from £80 (Consultation and before photo needed)
N.B. Dr Kathryn will examine each mole to ensure it is appropriate for removal by this method.