Treatments For Men
Cosmetic Procedures Are Not Just For Women!
In fact, amongst the male population, wrinkle relaxing treatments are the most popular procedure requested. Dermal fillers are becoming more widely used to plump the skin and define lips too, creating an even more youthful appearance.
Whatever your areas of concern, Dr Kathryn takes time during your consultation to discuss these, answer your questions and then advise you on the best treatments to deliver the results you hope for.
With her knowledge, experience and expertise Dr Kathryn is renown for delivering results which look natural too, meaning people will just notice how great you look!
Dr Kathryn currently offers the following treatments for men:
- Botox® for men; Banish that frown, look more relaxed, restore your youth!
- Dermal fillers for men; Restylane®, Juvéderm®, Neauvia™, Belotero®, Profhilo®, Sculptra®, Ellansé®
- Threadlifts for men; Aptos, Silhouette Soft
- Collagen stimulators for men; Sculptra, Ellansé, Profhilo
- Mole and skin tag removal for men
- Acne treatments for men
- Skincare range for men; Obagi®
- Dermalux; light therapy for men
- Plexr; treatments for non-surgical Blepharoplasty “eye lid lift”
- Testosterone replacement
So whether you are looking to:
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Hold back the aging process
- Look less tired, angry and stressed
- Appear fresher and more youthful
- Define or plump thin lips
- Smooth out deep lines and scars
Here’s what Steve had to say about his experience at Real You…
Call 0208 9016 444 to find out more or book your consultation!
Fat Busting Injections and Dermal Fillers for Men
This revolutionary treatment marks a new era in non-invasive cosmetic surgery. The treatment involves a series of simple injections into the area of unwanted fat – reducing the need for the conventional highly invasive fat vacuum method (liposuction).
Can men have the treatment?
How is the treatment performed?
How many treatments are required?
What are the side effects of dermal fillers for men?
Are Botox and dermal fillers for men safe?
How long is the downtime or recovery period?
Unlike liposuction, which sucks fat out, the fat-busting injectable substance, Phosphatidylcholine (PPT) loosens and dissolves the fat in the cells which is then excreted naturally by the body in the urine and faeces.